CPA Advisor/Sr. Manager
Company: Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Would others describe you as being---.
- A superior communicator?
- A person with a magnetic personality?
- A person that revels in building and maintaining
- A person with amazing organizational skills?
- A person that consistently meets deadlines?
- A person with a strong client service focus?
- A person that is both "the best advisor and co-worker ever"?If
the above describes you, then please keep reading---.Pro-Fi 20/20,
CPAs is a fast-growing boutique CPA firm that specializes in
advisory, accounting, and tax services for the dental industry. Our
quest is to be our clients' key advisor. We provide year-round
services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve
growth and profitability. We are a young, dynamic company that is
growing rapidly and is recognized as experts in the dental
industry.Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs is looking for a CPA Advisor / Sr.
Manager to join our team in our Suwanee, GA office OR
tele-commuting from your current location.Are you ready to elevate
your Tax career to the next level? Are you ready for a leadership
team that believes Personality is as important as Technical Skills?
Do you love the technical aspect of your career but more than that,
love building relationships? We are adding a CPA Advisor/Sr. Mgr.
with 7+ years of tax experience to our team. We provide the
necessary tools, leadership and unlimited growth potential; you
provide the charisma and exceptional accounting skills!Got it? The
MISSION is to build and nurture relationships.Duties include, but
are not limited to:
- Review of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and
other types of tax returns.
- Review of income tax projections involving multiple scenarios
and complex analysis.
- Identify potential tax problems areas and propose solutions to
- Serve as technical resource and mentor to lesser experienced
Tax team members.
- Manage multiple tax and accounting projects and client
engagements - communicate with partners, staff & clients regarding
expectations, status of engagement and other matters as
- Provide client with complete and accurate work in an efficient
and timely manner based on agreed upon budgets and time
- Anticipate areas of concerns regarding client engagements and
proactively recommend solutions.
- Analyzes/Reviews IRS notices and drafts responses.9.
Participate in team member evaluations and critical personnel
- Consult with clients as needed on special projects.
- Support the firm by participation in committees, training,
recruitment & proactive involvement in planning for the
- Follow all applicable policies and procedures.
- Participate as a member of the firm and develop positive
working relationships with team members.Qualifications:
- Minimum 7+ years of recent TAX and ACCOUNTING experience,
preferably with a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Active CPA license
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, CCH Axcess or CCH Pro System
- Intermediate experience in Windows environment as well as Excel
and Word required
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Technical knowledge of accounting and tax concepts
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities as the organization
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality
- Due to dealing with sensitive information, a criminal
background check is required.
- Discretion when handling confidential information.
- Healthy comfort level with technology and ability to learn new
technology quickly. We are a high-tech paperless firm.What you
should expect from us:We strongly believe every team member plays
an important role in our company's success! That is why we strive
to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive
benefit program.We offer: Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid
Holidays, Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision),
401k, Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance, and Flexible Spending
Accounts (FSA). Employees can also take advantage of countless
discounts through ADP TotalSource "LifeMart"-- and access to the
ADP Employee Assistance Program (EAP).We are going to ask you to
talk about your accomplishments and what makes you unique. Here is
what makes us unique:
- Innovation: We think well beyond the debits and credits!
- Technology: We employ the latest technologies to streamline
processes to get our work done as efficiently as possible while
best serving our clients
- Proactive Client Support: Year-round accounting, bookkeeping,
tax preparation and consulting services on an ongoing basis. Not
just during "tax season".
- Advisory Services: Expert guidance for dental practice owners
who want to take their business to the next level.
- Professional Network: We provide our clients access to a
network of professionals in a variety of fields such as financial
services, practice management, legal services, mortgage, banking,
and risk management.
Keywords: Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs, Roswell , CPA Advisor/Sr. Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!