Senior Accounting Manager
Company: Accountants One
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Accountants one is working with a repeat client to help them
hire an Assistant Controller. This is a private equity backed, $500
million, global manufacturing company. The Assistant Controller
will be a key contributor to the Accounting Department. In
coordination with the Controller, the Assistant Controller will
oversee the daily operations of the Accounting Department including
preparation of the company's consolidated financial statements in
accordance with USGAAP.This position will ensure there are proper
internal controls being followed and will manage the accounting
staff and will ensure critical deadlines are met. The Assistant
Controller will interact with various departments across the
organization and will be involved in the accounting for complex
transactions such as M&A and international
- Oversees the production of financial statements; ensures that
reported results comply with generally accepted accounting
- Compiles and provides Management, KPI and ad hoc reporting as
- Ensures month end close processes are timely and properly
- Plays a key role in accounting system integrations for newly
- Publishes and oversees detailed monthly reporting checklists
and duties, including evidence of review.
- Assist Controller with design & documentation and operation of
- Issues timely financial statements and written analysis to key
stakeholders including company CEO, CFO, and Controller.
- Assist with integrating newly acquired companies including
chart of account mapping, financial statement creation, and
standardization of processes as needed.
- Participates in the external audit process and provides
- Presents recommendations and provides support to the Controller
and CFO on complex accounting issues related to M&A and
- Prepares complex balance sheet reconciliations, complex
accruals and Journal Entries
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government
- Participates in the annual budgeting process and other
- Performs other duties as assigned.RequirementsRequired
- Private equity portfolio company experience preferred.
- Excellent supervisory skills and written and verbal
- Proficient in accounting software
- Some prior M&A experience highly preferred.
- Advanced excel knowledge.
- Some international accounting experience preferred.Education
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant designation required.
- Minimum of 8 years of related accounting & managerial
experience required, some public accounting experience
- Professional services industry and/or service business
Keywords: Accountants One, Roswell , Senior Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!