Internal Auditor II (USA Calhoun GA CBC (L0145), Georgia, United States, 30701)
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Find your more with Mohawk!At Mohawk Industries, we're committed
to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more
sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.As
a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known
brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop
your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you.
Come find your "more" with Mohawk!What We NeedMohawk is looking for
a Senior Internal Auditor who can do more for Mohawk Corporate
departments. This position will be responsible to perform
professional internal auditing work over operational and internal
control processes and reports on the results of audits. Key
component of the success in providing internal audit services is
the highly professional staff work and good judgment provided by
the Senior Internal Auditor. Work involves conducting performance,
financial, internal control fraud and compliance audit projects;
providing consulting services to the organization's management and
staff; and providing input to development of the annual audit plan.
Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Works under limited supervision with moderate latitude for
initiative and independent judgment.What You'll DoEvaluates the
adequacy of internal controls and compliance with company policies
and procedures by conducting interviews with all levels of
personnel, examining transactions, documents, records and reports,
and observing procedures. Plans the theory and scopes of audits and
prepares the audit program.
- Prepare documentation, results and conclude on assigned audit
areas ensuring the success and professional standards of the
- Identifies and defines issues and reviews and analyzes
- Prepares working papers, which record and summarize data on the
assigned audit segment, in accordance with professional
- Assists in recommendations based on independent judgment of
corrective action and suggested improvements to operations and
reductions in cost.
- Writes and reviews audit reports for distribution to management
and senior management documenting the results of the audit.
- Develops and maintains productive client relationships through
individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues and is responsible for assuring compliance with the
department's annual requirements of professional development
through external and internal training and professional association
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at
management meetings and with external organizations.
- On rare occasions may be required to provide testimony to
courts on criminal matters.
- Adheres to all organizational and professional ethical
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Corporate
Internal Audit and/or Vice-President - Internal Audit.What You Have
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with
emphasis in accounting desirable and five years of full-time
experience in auditing, accounting or business analysis.
- Certification (CPA or CIA) required
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and
accounting principles and practices, and management principles and
preferred business practices.
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of
Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute
of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations
- Ability to prepare a professionally sound assignment plan,
which provides direction for the efficient and effective conduct of
- Skill in conducting quality control reviews of all products of
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating
information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Ability to research options, devise solutions for problem
- Skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining
composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet,
and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including
active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working
relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to
work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to travel (up to 15-30%)What You're Good At
- Superior oral, written, presentation and interpersonal
communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact,
discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or
negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior
management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic
situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to
reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in
accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to be perform in a nonhierarchical, flat organization
and to thrive in a somewhat unstructured "hands-on" environment
that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span
multiple environments in a business area.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness
to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions,
including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk,
to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis
situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems,
maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- While we're a primarily in-office team in Calhoun, GA, we
thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal
and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we meanMohawk Industries is a leading global flooring
manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and
commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated
manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive
advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile,
laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading
innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate
our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new
construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized
in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
States.Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace
and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Roswell , Internal Auditor II (USA Calhoun GA CBC (L0145), Georgia, United States, 30701), Accounting, Auditing , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!