Company: AZZ Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
AIS, LLC Industrial / WSI - Suwanee, GA AZZ Specialty Welding (AZZ
WSI LLC) is the worldwide leader in developing and delivering
specialized installation and maintenance solutions through
automated welding, weld cladding, and weld overlay technologies
that extend the life and maximize the value of assets throughout
the energy industry. Office located in Suwanee, Georgia General
Description: The Billing Analyst will be responsible for owning the
entire accounts receivable/billing process. Must have previous
project or government contract billing experience including the
ability to read customer contracts and extract the pertinent
information to prepare and issue customer invoices. Additional
duties include the setup of customer accounts, enter finalized
invoices into the accounts receivable database to update customer
accounts, issuing weekly management reports and entering data into
customer billing systems as needed. There will be a clear
understanding of the interaction and dependencies of the various
costs capture applications to the degree as to provide support to
site supervisors as issues arise. The Billing Analyst must be able
to work closely with internal and external customers to resolve any
collection issues or disputes to facilitate the collection of
receivables in a timely manner. Education, Certifications, Licenses
& Registrations: Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration,
Accounting or relevant work experience. Experience: Three to five
years of experience in finance and/or accounting fields is
required. Must have 3+ years of A/R and billing experience. Oracle
experience a must. Intermediate to advanced experience with MS
Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Specialized Knowledge and
- Five to ten years of experience in finance and/or accounting
- Must have 5+ years of Project Billing, preferably in a
project/construction or governament contract related industry.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of accounts
receivable/payable in ERP packages. Oracle experience
- Working closely with all areas of the business, the individual
must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
in a deadline driven environment; working independently and/or as
part of a team.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front
guidance and take ownership of his/her work product.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues
tactfully and timely.
- International billing experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and
MS Outlook. Essential Duties:
- Timely Administration of contract project set up and
maintenance within Oracle.
- Facilitate billing process to completion. This includes:
- Initiation and reconciliation of billing per contract.
- Presenting draft invoice to operations for approval.
- Interfacing approved invoice to accounts receivable application
and customer presentment of accurate invoicing.
- Accurately input revenue transactions into Oracle for fixed
price projects as well as reconciling revenue for time and material
- Assist in identifying and monitoring project revenue and cost
- Administer collection activities such as follow-up inquiries,
negotiating with past due accounts, and maintaining collection
- Maintain accurate, thorough and organized project folders and
- Other duties include special projects as directed. Work
Environment: Climate controlled office environment. Physical
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to accurately and completely process a high volume of
transactions each week. Schedule: Full Time Travel: None
Keywords: AZZ Inc., Roswell , Billing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!