Controller - Plant
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry,
with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys
delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set
of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer
goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications,
technological expertise and its material science know-how to
deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources,
synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential
properties to customers' products and performance, including
refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability,
purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is
determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the
emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out
more at www.imerys.com
Controller - Plant
The Industrial Operations Controller supports the Business Unit
(BU) Controller and Operations Director in driving improvement in
the performance of all manufacturing operations. Responsibilities
include Financial Reporting under IFRS, Financial Planning &
Analysis, Working Capital Optimization, and Evaluation of Capital
Investments for multiple manufacturing locations in North
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure financial reporting in accordance with GAAP, IFRS and
- Direct monthly closing, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting
- Analyze and communicate opportunities for manufacturing cost
and process improvement.
- Oversee preparation of standard product costs.
- Evaluate strategic investment and capital expenditure
- Maintain effective internal control environment
- Support the Director of Operations and staff with reporting and
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- Strong leadership, communication and demonstrated business
analysis skills are critical.
- Attention to detail and ability to influence others will be
- Strong systems, PC and problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skill
- B.S., Accounting, Finance or related field,
- 7+ years experience in finance, accounting or related field
including experience with standard costing, in a manufacturing
- Minimum 7 years experience in cost accounting
- Up to 25% travel
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY
WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment
processes, only applications received through the online
application process will be considered.
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and
it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Imerys, Roswell , Controller - Plant, Accounting, Auditing , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!