Company: Royal Oak
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is a leading manufacturer and
marketer of branded and private label charcoal, manufactured fire
logs, fire building products, matches and toothpicks.In addition,
the Company also manufactures railroad cross ties, which
strengthens our relationship with our suppliers in the charcoal
business. We offer a full suite of grilling products including
charcoal briquettes, all-natural lump charcoal, fire starters along
with the Pine Mountain fire building brand, the Diamond brand, and
the Specialty Wood Products brand.
The Accounting Intern works closely with the General Ledger,
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams to ensure that all
functions impacted by the accounting team are operating
effectively. Additionally, this position provides financial
information to management by researching and analyzing accounting
- Assist with the review and posting of Accounts Payable
- Enter inventory A/P invoices for payment.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable projects as needed.
- Investigate, diagnose, and correct Accounts Payable and
Accounts Receivable issues.
- Analyze and reconcile vendor and customer accounts against
- Assist with documenting desktop procedures and policies for the
A/P and Accounting Departments.
- Maintain a professional, team-oriented demeanor. Position
- Successful completion of at least two years of undergraduate
- Concentration in accounting preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well as part of a team, but also work
independently to complete tasks
- Ability to work effectively with departments/production
facilities/associates across Company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated
clarity in spoken and written words
- Proactive mindset that seeks continuous process
- Detail oriented
- Self-directed - takes initiative Physical Requirements and Work
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Must be local and able to be present on weekdays in an office
environment at our Headquarters in Roswell, GA. Attire is business
casual. Jeans are acceptable.
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to
work in the United States.However, we are not able to sponsor
Keywords: Royal Oak, Roswell , Accounting Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!