Front Office Specialist (Float Pool)
Company: WellStar Health System
Posted on: November 22, 2021
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions
and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives. Responsibilities The Front Office
Specialist (FOS) is responsible for illustrating exceptional
customer service and focus to WellStar---s patients and customers.
This includes greeting customers, registering patients at check-in
and check out, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, cash
management, and/or adiminstrative functions that support the
practice---s operations. The FOS is an important team member in
achieving patient experience, employee engagement, and financial
goals. This position is considered a highly functioning position
where the team member must be able to multi-task while at the same
time communicate with various customers. Job Requirements: Required
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.Required
- 1-2 years administrative front office experience in a physician
practice or health care setting--
- Previous customer service experience requiredRequired Skills
- Computer skills essential. Medical terminology including coding
needed (CPT-4, ICD-9, and HCPCS) preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance filing and requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written
English language and display a positive attitude while working in
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Roswell , Front Office Specialist (Float Pool), Administration, Clerical , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!