Medical Front Office Lead
Company: Heart and Vascular Care Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe currently have an exciting opportunity for a
candidate to transition to a Front Office Lead position for the
Alpharetta area!This position will monitor and assist all front
office staff for the Alpharetta area (Johns Creek, Alpharetta,
Buford)We value you! Candidates who complete a successful prescreen
and interview will be eligible for a gift card at the end of their
interview. Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short/long term
disability, 401k, PTO, life insurance, critical illness, hospital
indemnity, and holiday pay.Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM, no nights or
weekendsDuties may include but not limited to:
- Monitors check in/check out operations to create an environment
of excellent customer service.
- Provide direction to receptionists in key areas and handle any
complaints that may arise in the front office
- Assist with any scheduling issues or need add on
- In cooperation with the Practice Manager, creates and
implements methodologies to measure and improve customer
- Ensures understanding, awareness and compliance with all
applicable federal, state and agency laws; regulations; guidelines
and professional standards
- Order front office suppliesRequirements:
- Dependable team player is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude with patients and co-workers under
- Sustain excellent attendance and avoid excessive absences
and/or tardinessHeart and Vascular Care is a privately owned
cardiology practice that places a priority on compassionate patient
care and service. In our team-based and family-oriented setting, we
strive to set a new bar for patient healthcare through a modern,
friendly, and thoughtful approach.Come be a part of our growing
team. Apply and someone will be in touch!
Keywords: Heart and Vascular Care Inc, Roswell , Medical Front Office Lead, Administration, Clerical , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!