Creative Services Specialist, Videographer (On- Site)
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
About UsFounded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO
solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market
businesses across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including
VensureHR, the company processes more than $19 Billion in payroll
and supporting more than 874.770 worksite employees. With services
including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers'
compensation, risk management and HR administration, Vensure
companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small
business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn
their attention to growth and profitability initiatives.Position
The Creative Services Specialist, Videographer will create, design,
and prepare all company marketing materials including scripts,
multimedia presentation, print materials and video components.
Maintain expert knowledge in all CMS, digital platforms, print &
design layout techniques to enhance effective production pipeline.
Meets expected deadlines, coordinate with team members, clients,
and executive decision makers.Essential Duties and
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the
production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of
cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks, including
reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts,
audio adjustment, color correction, motion pictures, motion
graphics, animation, audio and music, and final editing using Adobe
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production
equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and
- Computer edits video segments on a of digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video
and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of
studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production
- Supports the team throughout the creative and production
process, which may include creating graphics, script writing,
storyboarding and developing interview questions.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to
support the creative department team. Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot audio and video
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field
audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing and
post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple
assignments and to work collaboratively within a team required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in specified service
- 1 year experience in creative industry including but not
limited to multimedia, web design, graphic design, animation,
videography & marketing
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties
and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are
above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for
experience on a year for year basis.
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Roswell , Creative Services Specialist, Videographer (On- Site), Advertising , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!