Sales Education and Content Development Manager (Remote)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: August 6, 2022
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires
a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact
The Refrigeration Sales Education and Content Development Manager
will develop and maintain all training materials, in-class and
online curriculum, and conduct training at factory and customer
locations as necessary. This includes personal responsibility for
developing content related to a specific area such as
product/technical training or business/programs training. Will
develop, manage and maintain all training materials and work with
vendors to ensure consistency and up-to-date materials.
This position will also be responsible for maintaining & executing
enhancements to HTPG's box load calculation software, RapidSpec,
and serving as a Subject Matter Expert for future digital tool
This position will serve our HTPG Division. It can be remote, with
roughly 50% travel.
What You'll Do
- Collaborates with the Marketing Manager, sales team,
engineering, field support and customers in developing and
executing training programs.
- Oversees and creates engaging, interactive training materials
for various tiers of sales, technical support and service
- Responsible for supporting all new product launches with sales,
product, and technical training.
- Conducts training as needed at HTPG or customer location.
- Develops and supports a network of trainers that can support
and supplement the training department.
- Defines & executes enhancements to HTPG's Quoting & Box Load
Software to incorporate user feedback & drive further
- Conducts regular meetings to review updates on training,
software enhancements and content development efforts, upcoming
projects, budgets, and training calendars.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Qualifications
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Engineering, Marketing,
- 5+ years' experience in the refrigeration and/or HVAC industry
with working product/application knowledge
- 1-2 years' experience with classroom & online curriculum
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with
attention to detail and accuracy Ability to manage multiple
projects with varying stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant
software such as MS Office Suite or Adobe Creative Suites
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills
How To Stand Out
- Master's degree in related field
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become
the property of Rheem.
HTPG Executive Offices - Duluth (GA)
Marketing & Product Management
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Jul 20, 2022, 10:54:29 AM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Roswell , Sales Education and Content Development Manager (Remote), Education / Teaching , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!