Child Care Assistant Teacher
Company: Big Blue Marble Academy
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Teamwork, giving back, diversity, and making a difference is the
foundation of who we are. Join our team and you'll enjoy teaching a
curriculum that enhances children's perspectives and understanding
of the world outside their community. You'll become a part of a
work community where everyone feels empowered to reach their career
goals. Our on-the-job training can pave your career path and
development from Assistant Teacher all the way to Center Director.
Apply today to experience the Big Blue Marble Academy
*Full-time and part-time positions are now available with infants,
toddlers, and preschoolers.
*We are currently offering up to a $1,000 Hiring Incentive for
full-time and part-time Teacher positions!
Why you will enjoy working here:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounted childcare, 50% off
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Access your wages in real time- launching soon!
- Voluntary life and disability insurance
- Health savings account
- Industry leading paid time off with rollover options
- Generous referral bonus program
- CDA Scholarship
- Career advancement opportunities
- Family feel environment
As an Early Child Care Assistant Teacher, you will:
- Work as a team with the Lead Teacher to facilitate daily
activities and ensure the classroom is functioning
- Partner with families to nurture and care for their children.
Showcase your tech savvy skills while using electronic daily
tracking to document children's special milestones.
- Follow enhanced safety guidelines to keep your classroom clean
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated experience working with children; child care,
daycare, or preschool preferred
- Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred
Join a team that takes pride in teamwork, giving back and welcoming
an inclusive environment. A career with Big Blue Marble Academy
will empower you to reach your career goals while making a
difference in the lives of the children we serve.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of our
background check, pre-hire screenings, and onboarding processes.
All employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with
or without cause.
BBMA is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse
workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact BBMA recruitment at
Keywords: Big Blue Marble Academy, Roswell , Child Care Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!