Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionCisco Unified Communications Engineer:This
position's responsibilities are to perform requirement gathering,
analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation,
assessment, and management of the Cisco unified communications
infrastructures that are aligned with mission, goals, standards,
and IT strategy. This role will design and implement Cisco unified
communication solutions to meet the business requirements
supporting next generation unified communications infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field, with a minimum of 5
years of related Voice Over IP (VoIP) engineering experience, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in working with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM),
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), CUBE, and Cisco Unity
Connection (CUC) in a highly available environment.
- Expertise with managing and supporting a secure Cisco Unified
Computing (UC) environment.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing plans for
upgrading Cisco Unified Computing platform, as well as keeping
current levels of the Cisco environment up to date.
- Proven experience and knowledge of VMWare Virtualization
- Proven experience and solid understanding of SIP and PRI
- Proven experience and solid understanding of supporting and
configuring Cisco Instant Messaging (Jabber) and Presence.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and Cisco networking hardware and
- Exceptional documentation skills to clearly articulate
technical designs, issues and constraints, procedures and network
- Experience in a highly virtualized, converged datacenter
- Experience writing voice and network security policies,
standards, and procedures.
- Experience with utilizing network analysis tools to determine
root cause of voice problems.
- Experience and understanding of Cloud Calling products and
services. Essential Functions
- Installs and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Applies fundamental telecomm and data network installation and
maintenance concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on
technical assignments. Location: Atlanta, GA Area (Duluth, GA
30096) prefer local resource that can work at least 3 days in
Keywords: Paychex, Roswell , Cisco Unified Communications Engineer, Engineering , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!