Company: E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our CompanyWith more than 800 employees statewide, E. R. Snell
Contractor is the second largest road and bridge contractor in the
state of Georgia. ERS specializes in new and existing road
construction and repair, including asphalt paving, bridges, and
concrete structures. With 99 years of experience, and over 150
projects statewide, we are constantly growing and looking for
candidates to join our team!
---Our CultureE.R. Snell is powered by our people. We have had the
power to get the job done for 99 years because of our team members.
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of
treating our team as extended family. Our team members are not here
merely to support the business efforts, but our goal is for our
team to thrive as individuals. Learning is built into every role
here at ERS. You'll get mentorship from our leadership team and in
return the ability to take ownership and grow your own professional
Why you should join our team!
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment with
opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance - medical, dental, and vision.
- Additional benefits to include: life insurance, short-term and
long-term disability, and 401k with generous match.
- Paid-time off and paid holidays, including a week off between
Christmas and New Year's.
What you'll be doing?
- Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, claims,
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project
- Procurement of construction materials
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Survey and project layout
- Weekly pictures for progress reports
- Manage construction equipment
- Safety management
- Project estimating
What we are looking for.
- Great entry level position
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous internship, co-op, or employment experience is a
Keywords: E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc., Roswell , Project Engineer, Engineering , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!