Company: Atlas Technical Consultants
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Atlas is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials
testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental,
industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered
in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees in offices
throughout the US. It's no accident that Atlas creates a better
experience for infrastructure and environmental projects. It's how
we are built - with the best people in the industry, with the reach
and expertise to help at any and every step of the project, and
with a heart-led approach that puts quality and safety at the
center of everything we do. We're just built to be better. We are a
great company. Come join us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This individual must be hard-working, prompt, responsible, and
an efficient time manager.
- Must be able to document field activities, observations, and
testing results on construction jobsites and conformance with, or
deviation from, project plans/specifications.
- Learn to do field testing of soil, concrete, asphalt,
aggregate, and masonry mortar/grout for compliance with ASTM,
AASHTO, and/or project specifications.
- Communication of field and laboratory testing results with
project managers, general contractors and clients.
- Calibration of field and laboratory equipment to industry codes
- Must be able to get certifications to maintain job, i.e. ACI
Concrete Technician cert, NPDES certification are mandatory.
- High school diploma/GED required;
- NO experience necessary will train in construction
testing/inspection of soils concrete, masonry and/or
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to
communicate in English.
- Good organizational skills, positive attitude and good work
- Ability to read maps, follow directions, and interpret
engineering and construction plans.
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather
- Ability to work and maneuver equipment (such as a loaded
wheelbarrow) on uneven ground and around active construction
- Able to routinely life 40-50 lbs/ (field/laboratory samples and
- Be able to drive company truck, pass drug testing, MVR and
ATLAS EEOC Statement
Atlas is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Atlas makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more
information, read through our EEO Policy
Keywords: Atlas Technical Consultants, Roswell , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!