Manager Fleet Analytics
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you looking for more? - At Mohawk Industries, we're
committed to more - more customer solutions, more process
improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities
for our team. As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of
the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to
start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's
important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more,
learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What
we need: Mohawk is looking for a Manager of Fleet Analytics who can
do more to bring Mohawk's profitability to the next level by
managing transportation assets in an assigned region and generating
leads for new growth. What you'll do:
- Solicit internal and external customer freight, including both
truckload and LTL.
- Manage vehicle scheduling, allocation, dispatching, and
communication to ensure economical utilization of vehicles.
- Conduct continuous analysis of vehicle utilization and driver
scheduling to identify opportunities for consolidation and revenue
- Solicit carrier and local drayage for port moves and first-mile
- Manage operation and maintenance of communication system,
including reviewing procedures, providing guidance to resolve
technical problems, analyzing costs and recommending cost control
- Evaluate and analyze regional network on a regular basis,
making changes to increase efficiencies and respond to business
demands. What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience needed to
successfully perform the job.
- Five years of transportation management experience and two
years of transportation sales experience
- One year of computerized routing experience, and experience
with fleet management software, preferably McLeod Software.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations What you're good at:
- Working with spreadsheets and databases
- Delivering positive and measurable results
- Managing time effectively with minimal supervision
- Communicating effectively in oral, written, and interpersonal
communication form What else?
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on
flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out to see what we
mean Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer
that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Manager Fleet Analytics, Executive , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!