Customer Service and Order Management Specialist
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you looking for more? - At Mohawk Industries, we're
committed to more - more customer solutions, more process
improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities
for our team. As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of
the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to
start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's
important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more,
learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What
we need: Mohawk is looking for a Customer Service and Order
Management Specialist -to provide support and communication for
customers, sales professional services and administration. This
position will impact various areas through effective coordination
of information among different departments. What you'll do:
- Proactively resolve customer needs, utilizing relationships
developed with other departments.
- Answer customer calls transferred from internal staff for
orders requiring escalated service.
- Manage assigned orders to avoid aging assignments.
- Work closely with sales team to avoid aging orders and
- Provide feedback to trainers regarding issues encountered by
CSRs that could be improved with additional training.
- Inform leadership of problems that need to be addressed and
suggest process changes that will improve the customer
- Participate in collaborative sessions with logistics, inventory
allocations team, traffic, pricing and other areas to ensure best
practices and correct processes are followed - What you have:
- High school diploma or GED required -
- Some college in business related field or (CCSS) Certified
Customer Service Specialist certification preferred
- 2 years Mohawk customer service experience or 5 years customer
service experience in the flooring industry.
- Intermediate computer skills in word-processing and spreadsheet
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional.
What you're good at:
- Performing multiple tasks with ease and managing time
- Communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, with
diverse groups of people including senior management.
- Translating complex matters into easy-to-understand
communication during customer interactions.
- Staying organized, exercising good judgement and solving
problems. What else?
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on
flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out to see what we
mean Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer
that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Customer Service and Order Management Specialist, Executive , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!