Manager Software Quality Assurance
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- - - - Find your more with Mohawk! - At Mohawk Industries,
we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process
improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities
for our people. As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some
of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place
to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's
important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk! Duties:
- Manages and directs the QA and testing activities for a
large-scale customer facing application including B2B (SAP Hybris
Commerce Platform), B2C (Sitecore Platform) and CRM
(Salesforce.com) applications being deployed to multiple users
across the United States and Canada.
- Develops and Owns the approach for full system integration
testing of the technical implementation of the Customer Facing
applications to including integration of all hardware, software,
and network components with emphasis on Interoperability,
Interfaces, Data Management, Data Validation, System Performance,
Security, COOP, Disaster Recovery,
Reliability/Availability/Maintainability (RAM), Training and Help
- Responsible for the planning, controlling, estimating,
monitoring, and reporting all QA activities during the Sprint Level
Testing, SIT, and UAT Project Phases.
- Develops maintainable test automation frameworks, tools, and
automated test suites, in response to the growing feature set and
- Works in a fast-paced Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery based engineering environment
- Builds automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and
monitoring CRM and ERP applications running on Salesforce.com and
- Anticipates future technology needs and business requirements
to drive new technological approaches and tools
- Contributes to the Process Improvement initiatives, tools
selection, establishing repeatable project management
- Builds performance test plans, defines SLAs, Load patterns and
provides inputs to the tool selection.
- Leads automation & performance testing initiatives, designs &
develops end to end Automation/performance test plans.
- Defines and updates the project specific Master Test Plan and
develops work based schedules based on defined activities.
- Ensures availability and quality of functional and
- Reviews test cases designed for execution and ensure
- Defines test data & performs data mining to derive sufficient
and reliable test data.
- Creates and distributes test reports including test progress
and defect reports.
- Evaluates test results, Signs off with Go-No Go decisions for
- Coordinates with the appropriate contacts including Project
Leader, Business, Design, IT development, IT operation, and related
- Identifies and manages risks.
- Supports Go-Live activities.
- Manages Testing resources on an offshore/onsite model. Minimum
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
discipline with an Information Technology focus. - - -
- Must have (Bachelors +6 years) or (Masters +4) of progressive
experience in software quality assurance positions.
- Must have 3 years of experience as a QA Lead or Manager
- Project management certified - PMP
- Must be Tricentis Automation Specialist Practitioner certified
(along with Level 1 & 2 certifications)
- Must have 2 years of experience performing the following:
- E-commerce software testing;
- Writing detailed test plans, utilizing understanding of
scenario and script development and requirements traceability;
- Utilizing Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
and assessing the implementation into the test approach;
- Developing a framework for automated testing using the Tosca
Test Suite and Selenium with Appium for responsive testing;
- Utilizing experience on enterprise-level applications,
including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), data warehouses, and &
SDK based Solutions
- Utilizing knowledge of database testing, mainframe testing,
validation of text, html, excel and other files through
- Technical Expertise on Neoload, Tosca tools - executing,
scripting, configuring, setup and admin management.
- Experience Leading Automation & Performance test initiatives
including designing, developing test plans for automation &
- Experience with tools selection, contributed to process
improvement initiatives and project management processes
- Strong commitment to best practices in SQA and software
development, including modern CI processes and automating
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test
automation tools and processes, including Selenium, Tosca and
Neoload or comparable products Mohawk Industries is a leading
global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance
residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's
vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes
provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs,
ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our
industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies
that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all
remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among
the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean,
Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home,
Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has
transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into
the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia,
Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand,
Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an
inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Manager Software Quality Assurance, Executive , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!