Unit Manager (RN/LPN)
Company: Roswell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Roswell Nursing and Rehabilitation is currently looking for a
Full-time Unit Manager. Must be RN or LPN. The Unit Manager will
manage all aspects of the unit, including supervision of the
clinical team and coordination of ancillary services. The
day-to-day responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Makes routine rounds, assesses residents' needs and changes in
- Updates Resident Care Plans as needed.
- Reviews and investigates incident reports with follow-up as
- Engages with resident families to address concerns and
- Ensures all unit staff provides quality delivery of care and a
high level of customer service to all residents, visitors, peers
- Provides mentoring, guidance, and teaches staff as
- Provides RN/LPN level treatments.
- Assists with new admissions.
- Works in collaboration with Nursing AdministrationPlease note:
RN is preferred for this position, but will consider an experienced
Keywords: Roswell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Roswell , Unit Manager (RN/LPN), Executive , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!