Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of
projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives.
-Technical Skills for a Project Manager:
- Maintain certification for key field staff (OSHA, equipment
- Quote new work and conduct site visits when appropriate
- Track financial results of projects in real time (weekly);
verify accuracy of reports
- Generate Cost to Complete reports for each major project
- QC all installations (as many in person as possible; others
through photo and report documentation)
- Make staff training & recruiting recommendations to GM &
- Ensure safety best practices are followed
- Maintain a highly visible status with clients
- Lead / participate in training classes
- Review / approve new field staff employees and IC's hired by
HR; make recommendations for future hires
- Manage rental equipment for all installations (M&E)
- ISO 9001 AuditorGeneral Skills for a Project Manager:
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new
information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and
reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and
- Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and
equipment needed to do a job.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will
be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of
others.Education, License and Experience for Project Manager:
- Must have knowledge of business and management principles
involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human
resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and
coordination of people and resources.
- Must have knowledge of principles and processes for providing
customer and personal services. This includes customer needs
assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation
of customer satisfaction.
- Must have knowledge of the structure and content of the English
language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of
composition, and grammar.
- Must have knowledge of principles and methods for showing,
promoting, and selling products or services. This includes
marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales
techniques, and sales control systems.
- Must have knowledge of project management practices and prior
Project Management experience
- Must have experience -with our specific industry and/or skills
- Must be highly organized
- Must be a strong communicator and have the ability to manage
- Must have strong experience in scheduling. -Microsoft project
- Must be reliability and trustworthiness
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- PMP Certification preferredBenefits for a Project Manager:
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Bonus Program -If interested and meet requirements,
Keywords: ASBECO, Roswell , Project Manager, Executive , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!