Human Resources Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:Manages, directs, and evaluates
organization's programs regarding the recruitment, development, and
retention of associates.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - HUMAN RESOURCES:
- Conducts recruitment effort for production personnel,
temporary, part-time, full-time.
- Handles employee relations counseling, coaching, and mentoring.
- Handles employee relations counseling, coaching, and
- Conducts New Hire Orientation training including material
development, tracking, and effectiveness
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and
- Monitors and administrates Performance Evaluation program and
revises as necessary.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1
report annually; maintains other records, reports, applicant
tracking and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Administers the I-9 process with utilization via E-Verify.
- Assists with payroll duties (ADP) as needed
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting
delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of advancing to
the next manager level position.
- Conducts weekly labor efficiency review
- Attends and participates in monthly Operational Management
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - COMPENSATION-BENEFITS:
- Communicates to all candidates or new hires regarding
- Coordinates Open Enrollment activities.
- Performs benefit administration to include claims resolution,
change reporting and communicating changes to programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - TRAINING:
- Plans and coordinates personnel training and development
programs for the organization through collaboration with Training
- Performs needs analyses and formulates training policies and
- Determines effectiveness of programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR
TRAINING:The requirements/preferences listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed to
successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Required - Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Related
- Required - 7 to 10 years experience in Human Resources
- Required - Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Required - ADP Worforce Now, ADP E-time (or any equivalent
- Required - Read, Write, Speak and Comprehend English
- Preferred - Experience with Cornerstone, Peoplesoft, or any
- Preferred - 7 to 10 years experience in Manufacturing
- Preferred - Strong experience in plant safety training and
- Preferred - Bilingual
Keywords: Habasit, Roswell , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!