Clinical Services Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Assistant Clinical DirectorSnellville, GA
Are you someone that has a passion for improving the lives of
families in the local community? Do you want to work for one of the
fastest growing ABA service providers in the region? Are you an
experienced BCBA, looking for career advancement and growth?
Then apply for this Assistant Clinical Director position!
As soon as you apply, we will contact you within 24 hours on normal
business days. Its really that simple!
- Responsible for overseeing Quality of Care for kiddos and
- Oversee hiring and training of ABA staff (BCBAs & Behavior
- Supervise all ABA staff at your clinic
- Assign caseloads to BCBAs at your clinic
- Facilitate initial evaluations, document treatment plans,
recommendations, and progress
- 3+ years experience
- Experience working in a Clinical Liaison capacity
- $75,000-$85,000 salary
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K)
- Relocation assistance provided
- Paid CEU Allowance
How To Apply - Submit Resume your resume! (No long application
form, it's that easy!) - We'll set up a Zoom call to talk about
this position and your background - We'll schedule your first
interview with the hiring manager.
Keywords: PsycTalent, Roswell , Clinical Services Manager, Executive , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!