RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time Sign-on Bonus $10K!
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a Home Health RN Case Manager , you will:
* Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing
visits for home health patients.
* Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
* Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment
based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide
hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and
teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under
Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in consultation with
physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by
* Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
* Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and
Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
* Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
* Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
* Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
* Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
* Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
* Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
* Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
* Home Health experience a plus
* Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
* Current CPR certification
* Strong organizational and communication skills
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, is one of
the nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible
team of compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality,
specialty care to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same
neighborhoods they serve - providing the much-needed care to people
in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they
truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional
goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive
salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a
healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for
nearly 80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38
states. As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put
patients at the center, working in collaboration with healthcare
providers to bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort
and safety of home. The result is easy, comprehensive and
personalized care that helps patients lead healthier, happier
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
* Career advancement opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to see get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: CenterWellHomeHealth, Roswell , RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time Sign-on Bonus $10K!, Executive , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!