Dining Services Manager - Salude
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We rely on and trust our Dining Services Manager to manage the
operation of the Dietary Department to include staffing, food
ordering and preparation, food delivery and clean-up in accordance
with facility policies, physician orders, patient care plans and
Who Are We?
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT NAMED SALUDE AMONG THE BEST NURSING
HOMES IN THE UNITED STATES
For the third year in a row, Salude was recognized as a leading
nursing home in the United States for short-term rehabilitation
care by U.S. News and World Report. We combine clinical excellence,
comprehensive care and beautiful surroundings to provide an ideal
setting for your recovery. We are an innovative transitional care
and physical recovery center recommended by the leading hospitals
and physicians in the Atlanta area. We specialize in rehabilitative
care from surgeries, transitional care for acute exacerbations of
chronic illness and infections, and recovery care of all medical
setbacks. We are proud of the fact that over 96% of our patients
return to a home setting at final disposition.
Why Work For Us?
- Beautiful community with great culture
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!
Benefits & Conditions:
- Two Health plan options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plan facility and individual resident menus in conjunction with
the Dietitian utilizing Company menu program.
- Participate in regularly scheduled conferences and meetings in
the center and outside training meetings.
- Ensure food and supplies are purchased within budget and are
timely and available for each meal.
- Ensure food is nutritional, appetizing, prepared per menu and
recipes and served in a timely manner. Ensure appropriate
meals/snacks are served to residents.
- Utilizes menu and patient care software.
- Monitor food production maintaining use of standardized recipes
and menus and ensuring proper preparation, food handling and
storage of food and supplies. Maintain the highest level of quality
and timeliness of food service.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State approved dietary manager certificate or become certified
within one year from hire date
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) required
- Minimum of 1 year in healthcare, hotel, restaurant, school,
prison or armed services food service experience
- Certification for food protection (i.e. ServSafe or equivalent
- #Saludega Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager,
director food and beverage, front end, frontend, grocery store
manager, management, operations, restaurant operations, shift
Keywords: Salude, Roswell , Dining Services Manager - Salude, Executive , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!