Assistant Store Manager
Company: Golden Pantry Food Stores, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Store Manager Job DescriptionDepartment:
OperationsReports To: Store ManagerFLSA Status: Non-ExemptOBJECTIVE
Provide a management level as an extension to and in support of the
store manager within a single retail profit center so that the
sales and bottom-line profits are maximized.JOB STATEMENT The
assistant manager will provide management presence in the absence
of the store manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Smile and greet all customers.
- Stand and/or walk up to eight (8) or ten (10) hours per day
depending on shift assignment.
- Read, understand, and write the English language at the
- Perform the four basic arithmetic operations in order to make
change, complete end of shift reports and account for a variety of
inventory products during vendor check-in.
- Have sufficient vision to check identification and process
- Read and understand instructions for operating cash registers,
fuel pump controls, money order machines and other equipment.
- Lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of milk, soda, beer and
juice containers, etc. in a safe manner at least once per
- Squat, bend at waist, twist, grasp, reach and manipulate
objects to stock shelves.
- Lift from ground to overhead in order to stock shelves and
- React to a fire by lifting and transporting a fire extinguisher
to the fire area.
- Bend and remove metal plates and underground tank caps in order
to check fuel levels.
- Read measurements to one eighth (1/8th) of an inch to determine
- Climb a ladder to clean windows and retrieve materials.
- Sweep and mop floors, dust shelving and lift and carry trash
bags to outside bins.
- Sweep parking lot and clean outside grounds surrounding the
- Enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 34 degrees up to
30 minutes at a time.
- Utilize a hand truck, flat cart, mop, broom, degreaser, and
various cleaning solvents.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe specific
responsibilities for the Assistant Manager's position are as
- General Management
- Observes work schedule as posted, unless a change is approved
by Store Manager.
- Performs specific tasks as assigned by Store Manager.
- Works with Store Manager to maintain store standards.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
Keywords: Golden Pantry Food Stores, Inc., Roswell , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Dacula, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!