Assistant Store Manager- TOMMY HILFIGER
Company: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
SUMMARY: An Assistant Manager shares in the responsibility for the
overall performance of the store and assists Store Management with
generating sales potential, recruiting and developing staff,
maintaining store appearance, and controlling expenses and
* Generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store
is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
* Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and
exceed business goals.
* Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the
highest possible level.
* Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
* Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image through personal and
* Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the
store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
* Responsible for all activities within the store in the absence of
the GM / SM or Associate Manager.
* Manage time and prioritize tasks.
* To understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and
* To maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness
within the store.
* To recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and
* Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of
* Attends mall/center management meetings in the absence of the GM
/ SM or Associate Manager.
* Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
* Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting,
price change activities.
* Ensure store has all necessary tools (i.e. supplies, resources,
binders, etc.) and knowledge of how to use them adequately.
* Manage store openings and store closings.
* Take direction and complete assigned tasks and
* Assist in recruiting and hiring sales associates who have strong
presentation and communication skills representative of the Tommy
* Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product,
merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth
within the company.
* Motivate and develop support staff to meet store goals /
* Able to deal with difficult situations while maintaining
* Seek support from others when necessary.
* Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer /
associate awareness at all times.
* Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that
staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously.
* Effectively participates and assists the Store Manager in weekly
management meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
* Able to express ideas effectively and lead by example.
* Maintain confidentiality and meet own commitments.
MERCHANDISING & VISUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for direct supervision of a selected department or
departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum
* Participate and oversee the execution of all merchandising
directives, updates and markdowns in a timely and effective
* Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top
sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising
* Maintain elevated store presentation by training and overseeing
standards as defined by brand standards and company directives with
an eye for detail.
* Have thorough knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization
* Keep management informed of all merchandise and visual related
* Maintain store organization fixtures/hardware/general
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity
employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis
of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent
with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
physical or mental disability, military status or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In
addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a
strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring
that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely
on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational
background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve
these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH
prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting
or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior
wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with
the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to
disclose this salary history information to PVH
Keywords: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation, Roswell , Assistant Store Manager- TOMMY HILFIGER, Executive , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!