Posted on: November 26, 2022
The IHOP Assistant Manager reports directly to their General
Manager. The manager directlysupervises IHOP restaurant's
employees. His or her primary responsibilities include
managingoperations in the front and back of the house with a high
concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly
maintaining IHOP's standards of quality and service.The following
list details some of the specific responsibilities and expectations
of an IHOPAssistant Manager:
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales
growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts,
which include daily decision making, consistent staff support,
positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and
planning while upholding standards, consistent excellent product
quality and maintaining high levels of cleanliness and
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to
facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation.
Ensure that all employees adhere to the company's uniform
- Perform line checks in the galley throughout the shift to
ensure proper specifications on weights, temperatures, cleanliness
- Ensure that the unit is properly staffed for all time periods.
Staffing must be maintained at a level to guarantee overall guest
satisfaction for the goal of increasing sales
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly
- Conduct orientations to ensure a positive first step for all
new hourly employees, follow up with IHOPs training program.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales
Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor controls, and other such
processes that ensure the control of all company assets.
- Prepare food production checklists and ensure the proper
implementation of all company recipes as required.
- Identify operational opportunities; create and implement plans
to address opportunities.
- Approve and sign all food or beverage discounts of any
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk
of injury and accidents. Promptly notify the Designated General
Manager in the event of a guest or employee accident or
- Complete job responsibilities and performance objectives in a
timely and effective manner and in accordance with company policies
- Always project a favorable image of IHOP to promote its goals
and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and
acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as required or
- Perform daily walk through of the restaurant on shifts.
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when
restaurants are busiest.Company IntroductionSince 1958, IHOP has
been the place where people connect over breakfast, enjoy study
breaks, grab a bite before or after sporting events, and so much
more. And no matter what menu items they order, theres one
ingredient thats always constant a smile. Weve seen millions of
smiles over the years in our restaurants, and now shared in photos
across our social properties. In fact, smiles are so much a part of
our culture that we changed our logo to include one.
This is just one of the many fun and exciting changes you can
expect from IHOP. Because we know the shortest distance between two
people is a smile.
Keywords: IHOP, Roswell , Assistant Manager, Executive , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!