Guest Service Manager
Company: Fairfield Inn & Suites - LBA Hospitality
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for: the day-to-day operations of the Front Office,
to include but not limited to: personnel, budget performance and
The Company associates have access to guestrooms and property,
character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to
this position. Therefore, associates must pass the appropriate
security clearance, per company policy.
* One year experience supervising (at least) three associates.
* Two years experience in service industry.
*SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting,
bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and
For this position specifically:
* Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30
* Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, reach.
* Must be able to see and hear
* Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to
communicate in another language may be helpful.
* Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at all
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES*
* Supervisory skills: interview, hire, train, appraise, document,
* Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to
assist guest inquiries.
* Daily hotel operations check daily events, bulletin boards and
are up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
* Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of
rooms, locations, rates, discounts.
* Train and develop associates through meetings, logs, etc.
* Monitor and document associates for both positive and negative
* Computer literate to thoroughly operate property management
* Maintain organization of supplies and order as necessary.
* Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
* Effectively communicate with guests, department heads, associates
and home office support staff.
* Solve guest issues with professionalism maintain hospitable
* Market and promote to increase exposure and sales.
* Stay organized and proactively organize in a fast paced
* Maintain a professional cohesive team by: hiring, training,
coaching, counseling and developing the most qualified
* Promote positive morale and friendly attitudes.
* Complete admistrative duties in a timely manner: schedules,
payroll, inventories, orders, production controls, etc.
* Work within budgeted guidelines for maximum revenues and within
* Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge
of emergency procedures.
* Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and
* Must be thoroughly familiar with the Associate Handbook,
implement all the rules, policies and procedures established by the
company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the
* Maintain certification from a brand approved responsible vendor
* Utilize Service Recovery Log and other necessary communication
logs from shift to shift. Respond to guest comments and issues in a
* Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise throughout
*WORKING CONDITIONS/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS*
Standing, walking for long periods of time while maintaining a
friendly professional image. Be flexible in regard to work
schedule. Be available as necessary 24/7, weekends and
*POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT*
Before the next promotion, this person should train her/his
replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will
enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion,
potentially as a AGM or General Manager.
*Disclaimer*The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time as needed.
Brand: Fairfield Inn & Suites
Address: 3570 Breckinridge Boulevard Duluth, GA - 30096
Property Description: FDG - Fairfield Inn - Duluth, GA
Property Number: 5549
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fairfield Inn & Suites - LBA Hospitality, Roswell , Guest Service Manager, Executive , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!