Payroll Manager (On-site)
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Posted on: January 24, 2023
About UsFounded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO
solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market
businesses across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including
VensureHR, the company processes more than $19 Billion in payroll
and supporting more than 874,770 worksite employees. With services
including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers'
compensation, risk management and HR administration, Vensure
companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small
business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn
their attention to growth and profitability initiatives.Position
SummaryAs a -Payroll Manager -you will lead our growing payroll
team. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day
activities in the organization's client facing payroll function and
being a resource for our Payroll Supervisors, Sr Payroll
Specialist, Payroll Specialists, Associates and
Assistants.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for processing payroll as needed,
training new hires, assigning new clients, problem resolution, and
- Prepare and lead meetings and trainings for our payroll
- Conduct interviews, performance reviews and provide coaching
needed for the payroll staff.
- Responsible for performance reviews, PTO approval, timecard
approvals, coaching employees, second escalation, review and
recommend improvements to existing procedures.
- Function as a leader in all initiatives and mentors' team to
ensure operational excellence.
- Train new employees and clients on payroll procedures,
software, company practices, policies and procedures
- Develop best practices to improve efficiency and accuracy of
- Review and recommend improvements to existing payroll
- Ensure that payroll is processed timely and accurately
- Prepare client and employee wage summaries of earnings, taxes,
deductions, leaves, retirement savings and benefits
- Work with other departments to process current year and prior
- Analyze payroll problems and provide appropriate
- Follow and enforce federal, state and local laws
- Participate in hiring process, performance reviews, pay changes
and progressive discipline
- Create bank files for direct depositsKnowledge, Skills, and
- Self-motivated, professional capable of working with minimal
- Ability to reflect and be accountable, strong leadership
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting concrete
- Must have strong organizational skills, be able to prioritize
and quickly switch between projects and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt message for
- Strong skills in MS Office, including Excel and
OutlookEducation & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- FCP or CPP required for this position
- FCP or CPP required for this position3+ years of payroll
- 3+ years PEO, ASO multi-state payroll experience
- Experience with PRISM and HR Pyramid preferred
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Roswell , Payroll Manager (On-site), Executive , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!