Posted on: March 19, 2023
- The Payroll Manager is responsible for managing all activities
and resources of the Payroll Department ensuring accurate payroll
processing for over 50,000 U.S and Canadian employees.
- The Payroll Manager will be responsible for all aspects of each
pay cycle including, but not limited to, time reporting, pay
calculation, pay confirmation, reporting, and system.
- Will execute the global payroll end-to-end re-engineering
optimization, transformation processes, driving process
improvement, and improve payroll quality.
- Ideal candidate will have deep payroll expertise, participated
in time and payroll implementations.
- Own and lead daily activities of the team for the U.S. and
Canada payroll end-to-end operations, including payroll processes
and procedures, SOX controls, and consistent and accurate payroll
- Identify and lead payroll projects that enhance payroll
processes aimed at increasing efficiency, compliance, quality, and
- Ensure compliance, regulatory reporting and remittance,
adherence to all requirements
- Ensure that all operational processes are controlled from a
risk perspective, and have built-in control plans and assessments
to regularly review their effectiveness
- Involved with the implementation of a new Workforce Management
and Time system with Workforce payroll,CPP,workforce
Keywords: Collabera, Roswell , Payroll Manager, Executive , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...