Product Field Development Manager
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
The Product Field Development Manager expands relationships with
existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales
efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product
Field Development Manager closes on qualified opportunities
referred by the Business Development Sales Representative, Account
Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating
with these team members.
What you'll do:
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople,
including Account Managers, and Business Development Sales
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member
sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned
market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel
when needed, including support resources, team members, and
- Supports initiatives that ensure product
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Completes required training and development objectives within
the assigned time frame.
What you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
is required and 5 years related work experience in Customer
Service, Claims, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, or Sales
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business environment of
comparable size and scope.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive organization toward
premier service and delivery in support of the company's strategic
What you're good at:
- Well-rounded business acumen.
- Ability to analyze and make quick decisions
- Possess the ability to manage complexity
- Understand the multiple brands, divisions, sales channels and
the varied expectations/requirements of each
- People, processes and protocol
- Understand the nuances of Mohawk's position as a manufacturer
and the various ways we go to market with our products.
- Exhibit a solution-based execution/approach with customers and
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal
communication skills to effectively interact with senior management
and both internal and external business contacts.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, the desire
and capability of motivating and directing the activities of others
in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
- Ability to analyze employee strengths and areas for
development, and collaboratively build a plan for growth.
- Competency to work up/down/across a matrix organization
including executive management and customers as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team
- Ability to manage conflicting demand for resources.
- Ability to deal in a fast-paced environment with high
- Ability to create a vision of the future needs of the
department from an internal, sales support and customer support
viewpoint and to transform this vision into goals and work plans
for the team to achieve.
- Strong personal computer skills with knowledge of applicable
software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS
Project, MS Outlook.
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Product Field Development Manager, Executive , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...