RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Permanent / Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Job
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a RegisteredNurse Cardiac Cath Lab today with Eastside Medical
Center. We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support
they need. At EastsideMedical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Registered NurseCardiac Cath Lab for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide allpatients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that workshard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like youwho feels patient care is
as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- Functions as circulating nurse, scrub person, and monitor
person during procedures in cardiac cath lab.
- Assists in pre, post, and intra-operative care of the patient
undergoing procedures in cath lab.
- Demonstrates aseptic technique.
- Accurately performs surgical counts according to policy and
- Demonstrates proper use of instruments, equipment, suturing,
and cath lab monitoring equipment. Eastside Medical Center is a 310
bed, full-service, acute caremedical center with nearly 1,200
employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400volunteers who are
committed to providing the community with a healthcaresystem of
excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The
JointCommission. Eastside MedicalCenter has been a leader for 39
years in a wide range ofstate of the art healthcare, including
emergency services, neurosurgery,orthopedics, womens services,
neurosciences, oncology, cardiology andbehavioral health. HCA
Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively
reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening.
Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in
patient care! Qualifications
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS American Heart Association required
- ACLS required within 60 days of hire
- CCRN or RCIS preferred within 2 years.
- Previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disabilitystatus.Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Roswell , RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Permanent / Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Job, Healthcare , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!