Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS - Salude
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:We rely on our Assistant Director of Nursing to assist
with planning, coordinating, and managing the nursing
department.This position will also dual as the infection
preventionist within the facility to provide quality healthcare and
enrich the lives of our patients and residents. The right candidate
for this role is a dedicated and compassionate team-player.$20,000
SIGN ON BONUSWhy Work For Us?
- Beautiful community with great culture
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!Benefits & Conditions:
- Two Health plan options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- FinFit Loan Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided
- Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and
- Assumes responsibilities of daily operations in the absence of
Director of Nursing (RN).
- Must be able to be hands on when needed.
- Document resident progress in the medical record
- Notify physician of new skin condition problems, changes of
skin condition, and when skin conditions heal and document in
resident's plan of care
- Develop, update and revise care plans when appropriate
- Follow Infection Control policies and procedures
- Assist with admission and discharge of residents. Participate
in patient education, Licensed Staff meetings and facility/company
training and educational activities
- Provide or assist with providing education to staff on wound
care protocols, treatments, interventions
- Follow facility policy and procedure for treatment and
documentation of skin concerns
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Currently Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice
required - in good standing
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory
experience in long-term care or acute care. Restorative or
geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification.
- Infection Preventionist experience preferred.
Keywords: Salude, Roswell , Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS - Salude, Healthcare , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!