Company: Prestige Staffing
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Medical Assistant Job Description: Pay: $17-18/hr Location:
Travel between Snellville, Brookhaven & Loganville
- Greet patients, assure patient flow runs smoothly and
efficiently, escort patients to discharge counter.
- Obtain patient history; assess/triage patient, measure vital
signs, and record information on chart.
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room
- Position instruments and equipment and hand to physician as
directed. Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment after
- Assist physician with any procedures.
- Perform dosage calculations for administering medications.
- Perform injections and vaccinations as needed
- Blood draws
- Complete medical chart to include medical services rendered,
test results, and supplies used.
- Perform patient call backs, arrange referrals and testing, and
schedule follow-up appointments.
- Assist registration staff and perform additional clerical
duties as necessary. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited
program for Medical Assisting.
- Certification or Registration preferred
- Three or more years of medical assisting experience.
- Ability to accurately read and write medical terminology.
- CPR certification.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with electronic
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication
Keywords: Prestige Staffing, Roswell , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!