Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Company: Wellstar Health Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The Medical Assistant functions under the direction of the
Physician, Clinical Lead, Clinical NurseSupervisor, Nurse
Supervisor and/or Office Manager. Recognizes patient's needs and
symptoms inadvance. Provides care for the patient under the
physician's direction. Includes preparing patient for exams,
assisting during treatments, coordinating tests and follow-up care
and recording treatment in themedical record. Assists with
explaining patient instructions to the patient/family. Demonstrates
competency and skills to serve patients of all ages including
neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatricpopulations.
Performs other duties as necessary.
Required Minimum Education
- High School diploma and/or equivalent required.Preferred
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant program
- Graduate from a newly formed medical assistant program in which
the program has the intent to seek CAAHEP or ABHES accreditation
Required Minimum Certification
- Must have successfully passed a Medical Assistant credentialing
body examination (AAMA, AMT, NHA, or NCCT) with current and
maintained Medical Assistant Credential
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart
Association, prior to hire date.Required Minimum Experience
- Work experience in a practice setting preferred. Specific
experience in practice specialty may be required.Required
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently to assure patient
comfort and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate and understand verbal and written English
language, optimize the use of technology to support clinical care
and holds basic computer skills.
- The employee should also be able to adhere to the WellStar
Credo and Code of Conduct.by Jobble
Keywords: Wellstar Health Systems, Roswell , Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), Healthcare , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!