Primary Care Physician
Company: Samuel Contract Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Family Practice-With OB opening in Calhoun, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are hiring a full-time physician for our Family Medical Office
in Calhoun, GA.
The Primary Care Physician will be responsible for meeting,
assessing, and diagnosing patients in our clinic and providing them
with healthcare services that meet State and National standards for
caregiving. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with
appropriate medication, health regimens, and lifestyle adjustments
that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health
issues, prevent future health issues, and/or promote a healthier
- Residents welcome to apply with experience providing primary
care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting; 3+ years
- Preferred experience prescribing appropriate medications,
treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health
- MD. or D. O. degree.
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited US
- Board certification in primary care or related field from the
American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic
- Current, unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License or in
process of applying 5-6 month prior to the position's pending start
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public
Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for
- Willing to share malpractice history upon request.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Samuel Contract Staffing, Roswell , Primary Care Physician, Healthcare , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!