RN Case Manager - Hospice
Company: Integrity Placement Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHospice - Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)Our
client is a growing Healthcare organization based in Atlanta, GA
that offers its employees a great work/life balance, top-rated
management, and a low turnover rate.The Company: Our Client strives
to provide their patients with friendly, individualized care and is
known for the great care they take with patients and employees
alike.The Position: We're actively looking for a Registered Nurse
Case Manager (RN). The pay range our client is offering is $76,000
- $84,000 Salary.
- Health Insurance 75% Paid By Employer
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability – Available for Purchase
- 19 days – PTO 1st Year, 21 days 2nd Year
- 8 Holidays
- $45/mo Cell Phone Allowance
- $0.50 Mileage Reimbursement
- $75/mo Employee Appreciation (Housekeeping, Gym Membership, Car
detail, Massage, Mani/Pedi)Requirements:
- Possess a current Georgia nursing (RN) license and thorough
knowledge of nursing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, timely and cost-effective
- Current Georgia driver's license and clean driving record.
Reliable transportation a must.Responsibilities:
- M – F (8:00 to 5:00)
- Provides for initial nursing visit within three days of
admission assessment and immediately engages with patient to
develop rapport and a sense of trust.
- Correctly identifies, communicates and collaborates on patient
problems/priorities/issues based upon assessment data, establishes
measurable patient goals and communicates initial/ongoing plan of
care appropriately to interdisciplinary team.Please applyorsend
updated resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Integrity Placement Group, Roswell , RN Case Manager - Hospice, Healthcare , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!