Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC)
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Duluth, Georgia. This and other
counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
Job Quick Facts
• Ref #: 13276
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC)
• Job Type: Locum
• Facility Location: Duluth, GA
• Coverage Period: 07/13/2022 - 10/31/2022
• Coverage Type: No Calls
• Service Setting: Telehealth
• EMR: Epic---
• Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 21 Days
• Active GA license or IMLC
• Assesses, develops and coordinates a clinical treatment program
for Health Plan members with acute or chronic psychiatric
• Consults with staff regarding diagnosis, strengths, and deficits
of the member, as needed or appropriate.
• Provides outpatient psychotherapy to individuals and groups.
• Charts members' treatments and progress in accordance with state
regulations and department procedures.
• Instructs and counsels members regarding compliance with
prescribed therapeutic regimens.
• Interprets psychiatric treatment to member's family and helps to
reduce fear and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of
psychiatric care and continuation of treatment if asked to do so by
• Makes referrals to case manager, as appropriate, and/or refers
member's family to community support services and resources.
Utilizes resources of public and private agencies and community
organizations to meet the needs of members.
• Collaborates with physicians in screening and evaluating members
for psychotropic medications.
• Works on-call evenings, weekends & holidays, assuming primary
responsibility for emergency psychiatric care and acting as a
consultant to emergency department physicians and staff.
• Reports safety concerns to mandated reporting agencies.
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Roswell , Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC), Healthcare , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!