Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Northside Hospital Heart Institute (NHHI) is one of the most
comprehensive cardiovascular programs in Georgia and the
Southeastern United States. Our team of more than 75
board-certified cardiologists, interventional/structural
cardiologists, electrophysiologists, CHF specialists,
cardiovascular imaging specialists, cardiac surgeons, and vascular
surgeons deliver expert cardiovascular care at four large hospitals
and one quaternary cardiovascular center all located in the rapidly
growing North Atlanta area. Our team of physicians and advanced
practice practitioners (APPs) also staff numerous outpatient
offices in some of the fastest growing counties in the country.
NHHI offers advanced cardiovascular imaging, has several accredited
chest pain centers, a nationally recognized regional STEMI/PCI
network, State-designated Emergency Cardiac Care Centers, advanced
EP procedures, a full range of complex coronary, vascular and
structural heart interventions, a comprehensive ECMO/mechanical
circulatory support program, a heart failure team and a robust
clinical research unit led by nationally recognized
Northside Heart is a practice within the NHHI service line.
Northside Heart is a well-respected practice with 18 physicians and
12 APPs located throughout the Atlanta metropolitan region. This
position offers outpatient practice at the rapidly growing clinic
located in Cumming, GA. The primary hospital campus is Northside
Hospital Forsyth, in Cumming.
- Employed practice model with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentive and a
- Relocation assistance and signing bonus
- Great benefits with defined pension plan
- PTO/CME allowance
About Northside Hospital
For the past 50 years, Northside has taken care of Georgians. And
as our community has grown, we have grown with it - expanding
across 25 counties with five acute-care hospitals, more than 250
outpatient facilities, 4,100 providers, and 25,500 employees. We
are an entire system of care, dedicated to clinical excellence and
research innovation - quality health care that nearly 5,000,000
patients count on every year.
About the Community
Northside Hospital Forsyth is a 363-bed hospital with 800
physicians and 3,600 employees.
Cumming, GA, in Forsyth County, is located just outside of Atlanta.
The city of Cumming is a vibrant, bustling place full of life and
activity for residents of every age.
- One of the fasted growing communities in the nation
- Award-winning public school system
- Very family friendly
- Proximity to Lake Lanier and numerous options for outdoor
- Affordable cost of living with easy access to Atlanta metro and
Hartsfield-Jackson International AirportTo apply, please send your
CV to NHHIrecruitment@northside.comPosition Requirements
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Board certified/board eligible in cardiovascular disease
- Current Georgia Medical licensure or ability to obtain an
unrestricted Georgia license
- Completion of ACGME or AOA accredited fellowship in Cardiology,
preferably with advanced imaging credentials and Board
Certifications in one of the following clinical disciplines:
advanced echocardiography and TEE, nuclear imaging, vascular
studies, CCTA or CMR
- Participation in general, inpatient call with APP support
- Prior practice experience is preferred (though not
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with
clinical staff, physicians, and administration in a cohesive
- Facilities/Locations: Outpatient clinic located in Cumming, GA.
The primary hospital campus is Northside Hospital Forsyth.
To apply, please send your CV to NHHIrecruitment@northside.com
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: Varies
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: Yes
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Non-invasive Cardiologist, Healthcare , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!