Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Healthcare
Company: Seek2Find Home Healthcare Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered NurseAssesses patient needs and develops a plan of
care with the physician. Coordinates and oversees care plans with
the patient, family, and support staff LVNs and nurse assistants.
Monitors and evaluates patient response to treatment, medication,
and healing or mobilization progress. Oversees case management. RN
will be traveling to a patient s home to administer their services
and help patients maintain their independence. Their duties include
administering at-home IVs, changing dressings, cleaning wounds, and
updating Doctors about their patient s health. The description
consists of but is not limited to a variety of tasks during patient
visits depending on the specific plan of care and type of patient.
Home health nurses will:
- Assess and chart observations of the patient s condition at
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home
health care procedures and strategies.
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational
Therapists, and other individuals in the patient s care plan.
- Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care.
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life
for the patient. Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, coronary,
domiciliary, infusion, psychiatric, registed, surgery, surgical,
Keywords: Seek2Find Home Healthcare Services, Roswell , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Healthcare, Healthcare , Loganville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!