Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Now!
Company: Seek2Find Home Healthcare Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Assesses patient needs and develops a plan of care with the
physician. Coordinates and oversees care plans with the patient,
family, and support staff LVNs and nurse assistants. Monitors and
evaluates patient response to treatment, medication, and healing or
mobilization progress. Oversees case management. RN will be
traveling to a patient s home to administer their services and help
patients maintain their independence. Their duties include
administering at-home IVs, changing dressings, cleaning wounds, and
updating Doctors about their patient s health. The description
consists of but is not limited to a variety of tasks during patient
visits depending on the specific plan of care and type of patient.
Home health nurses will:
* Assess and chart observations of the patient s condition at each
* Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and
* Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
* Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
* Provide education to patients and families on proper home health
care procedures and strategies.
* Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational
Therapists, and other individuals in the patient s care plan.
* Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care.
* Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life
for the patient.
Keywords: Seek2Find Home Healthcare Services, Roswell , Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Now!, Healthcare , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!