Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time- OFFERING a $10,000 sign-on bonus & a flexible schedule!
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a Home Health Registered Nurse , you will:
* Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing
visits for home health patients.
* Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
* Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment
based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide
hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and
teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under
Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in consultation with
physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by
* Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
* Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and
Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
* Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
* Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
* Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
* Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
* Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
* Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
* Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
* Home Health experience a plus
* Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
* Current CPR certification
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
CenterWell Home Health (formerly Kindred at Home), is one of the
nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of
compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care
to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods
they serve - providing the much-needed care to people in their
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability, and job flexibility
they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and
professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits,
competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional
growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
CenterWell Home Health cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day
in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we
create experiences that put patients at the center, working in
collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary
care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is
easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
* Career advancement opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll-free)
855-###-#### or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you
start a new and rewarding career with CenterWell Home Health.
Keywords: CenterWellHomeHealth, Roswell , Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time- OFFERING a $10,000 sign-on bonus & a flexible schedule!, Healthcare , Dacula, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!