Nurse Practitioner Community Care (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Roswell, Georgia. We are
looking for Nurse Practitioners to join our team in conducting
patient centered care in patients' homes, hospital or SNF. The
Nurse Practitioner will be accountable for caring for patients,
maintaining accurate and current patient records, and scheduling
initial, urgent and follow-up appointments to patients as required.
- Performs initial patient screenings/physical
examinations/creates assessments plans
- Addresses urgent care needs of the patients as needed
- Orders, interprets, and analyzes diagnostic tests and
determines the need for follow-up appointments and further
- Prescribes and manage medications and treatments as
appropriate, including but not limited to psychopharmacological
- Deliver palliative care, and when needed, end of life care to
patients and families.
- Delivers quality care while maintaining all company metrics
pertaining to appropriate documentation.coding, HEDIS measure,
engagement of patients and managing medical expense.
- Experience in family practice, geriatrics, hospice care,
palliative care, hospitalist, ICU, SICU, ER
- Minimum Master's Degree in Nursing
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license/Board
- NPI# as an NP
- Valid DL, Auto Insurance, willingness to drive to patients
- salary 115 , 000 plus
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Roswell , Nurse Practitioner Community Care (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!