Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first
step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care
for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life
including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture
and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse / RN
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
How you'll make an impact as a Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse /
- Provide hospice patient care after-hours and weekend, as needs
arise for our patients
- Enable patients to spend quality time with their loved ones and
doing the activities they enjoy
- Build trusting compassionate relationships with your patients
and their families
- Empower caregivers by educating them on care for their loved
- Help the patient and family maintain their maximum level of
comfort and coping for after-hours emergency support
Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse / RN Requirements
- RN license in the state you work
- Two years of experience as a registered nurse, hospice
- Current driver's license
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
- Flex your schedule to meet agency-staffing needs. Typical
schedules may include weekends only, weeknights only, or seven days
on, seven days off
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removing---barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $59924 - $91208 / year. Actual salary will
vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: Compassus, Roswell , Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!