Full Time Psychiatrist for Residential Facility
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Full Time Psychiatrist for Residential Facility - Dahlonega,
Job Summary: The Psychiatrist will serve at BayMark Health Services
in the state of Georgia as required by the Department of Public
Health regulations. This individual, who will be licensed in the
State, provides psychiatric evaluations and treatment when
necessary within the context of state, county & other regulatory
bodies. The provider will be available by phone for consultative
purposes and may be required to occasionally come on site to meet
with patients. Essential Job Functions:
- Provide psychological evaluation and treatment when necessary
to at risk patients and is available by phone to discuss in a
consultative manner, patients with co-occurring disorders.
- Provision of timely feedback to
Administrative/Medical/Counseling staff regarding clients who are
psychologically at risk and facilitates the identification of the
most appropriate treatment intervention.
- Sign patient record notes, when appropriate
- Provides patient education specific to various psychological
conditions/symptoms within our scope of practice
- Must be available during working hours by telephone and access
to a computer without violating company policy.
- Regular consultation and availability is to be maintained.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor Qualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Georgia.
- Must be a licensed Psychiatrist to provide psychiatric
diagnosis or treatment when necessary.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals a plus.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting
attitude toward our patient population.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Roswell , Full Time Psychiatrist for Residential Facility, Healthcare , Dahlonega, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!