Clinic Director - Roswell, GA
Company: Ellie Mental Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
-issued clinical practice license (e.g., LISCW, LMFT, LPCC,
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and executive skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.------
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of state requirements regulating
mental health practice.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices,
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and changing
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office
Suite, Outlook, and Teams.
- Adept at learning and navigating Electronic Health Record
systems.Reporting & Supervision
- Clinic Director reports to Franchise Owner
- All clinic therapists report to the Clinic Director.------Tasks
& ResponsibilitiesHiring, Training, and Staff Management
- Oversee the hiring process for all therapists at their
- Provide all training for clinic new hires, ensuring all
required Ellie Mental
- Health clinical and operational policies and procedures are
taught and followed.
- Assess ongoing development and training needs and conduct
ongoing training as needed.
- Hold staff compassionately accountable to meeting performance
- Manage staff performance, including implement Performance
- Performance Improvement Plans, and termination process as
- Manage basic clinic Human Resource tasksSupervision and
- Participate in CD Peer Consult Group.------
- Conduct weekly consultations with CM (in clinics where role is
- Provide 1:1 consultation with all therapy staff to review
productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation
- Minimum interval for licensed provider: One hour once
- Minimum interval for unlicensed provider: One hour twice
- Oversee twice monthly peer consultation groups to ensure
clinical excellence and align with best practices
- Provide clinical oversight to clinic's Mental Health
- Professionals, including signing clinical documentation for
pre-licensed providers.Clinic Oversight
- Provide training, staff development, and administrative
oversight to support the functioning of the clinic.
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Mental Health
corporate staff (as needed) to implement strategies for fiscal and
- Monitor and manage clinic office schedules and office
- Provide timely response to concerns raised by clients,
clinicians, or external stakeholders.
- Serve as point of contact for building management related
issues or concerns.Clinic Outreach, Marketing, and Networking
- Spearhead clinic's community outreach and engagement efforts,
in collaboration with franchise owner and consistent with guidance
- Corporate Outreach Team.
- Collaborate with Ellie Corporate Marketing Team to promote
clinic's online visibility.Organizational Leadership
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Corporate Team to
implement all required policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to improve client care, quality, and
effectiveness, and implement changes in collaboration with
- Other Duties as Assigned
Keywords: Ellie Mental Health, Roswell , Clinic Director - Roswell, GA, Healthcare , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!