Company: Delta Homecare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Delta Homecare - Georgia - Our motto is "Your Home is the Best
Medicine." Our clients need in-home assistance. In the current
world, we all know that not even bump and bruise is cause to go to
the Urgent Care or Hospital, and many of our clients (just like us)
prefer to sleep in their own bed at night. The place they have
lived, loved, and perhaps raised children.
What does an In-Home Caregiver do?
Our job is to improve our clients' quality of life by providing
Non-Medical In-Home Services such as:
- Light housework such as sweeping, mopping, and laundry
- Meal Assistance such as cooking, and dishes
- Assisting the patient to the restroom
- Assisting the patient in bathing
- Assisting the patient with dressing
- Weekly Errand run (example to the grocery store or bank)
- Medication reminders.
- Proven experience as a caregiver
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention
to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
What Delta does for you:
- We attempt to keep you as close to home as possible. We will not
send you halfway across the state!
- Up to $50 dollar sign on bonus available to qualified
- We offer Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
Delta Home Care is committed to providing services in a manner that
allows the client and family to remain as independent as possible.
Our goal is to provide peace of mind to families and friends in
planning and caring for dependent family members. Delta Home Care
is the solution for anyone who doesn't want to go to a nursing home
or assisted living facility, along with anyone in need of
temporary, post-surgical, or pediatric care.
DESCRIPTION for Caregiver/CNA:
The Home Care Aide is a member of the Delta Home Care team who
provides personal care services for each of its in-home clients.
The primary purpose and responsibility of Delta Home Care
management and its employees is to provide for the health, safety,
and welfare of each home-bound client.
Keywords: Delta Homecare, Roswell , Caregiver Position, Healthcare , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!