Community Relations Representative II (Home Health)
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description -At PruittHealth Home Health, we're committed to a
lot of things. But we're especially committed to caring for our
patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a
rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family. -That's
why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the
highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We also
attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job -
where being part of a family at work is as important as the type of
work they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also have
access a progressive benefits program that reflects our commitment
to caring for our 16,000 partners. -Position: Community Relations
Representative II (Home Health) - Full-TimeLocation: Cherokee
County -JOB PURPOSE: - -A sales professional whose primary function
is to develop early and appropriate referrals by creating and
sustaining business partnerships with referral sources.KEY
- Develop specialty markets and plans of action.
- Develop business relationships by making effective sales
contacts and presentations.
- Build relationships with the PruittHealth Home Health staff
teams to ensure the establishment of effective communication with
referral sources and the staff teams.
- Review clinical, sales, and professional journals.
- Review internal information, policies, publications, bulletins,
- Analyze territory, establish sales goals, and write sales
- Identify territory assumptions which may influence the
achievement of sales goals.
- Identify -key referring physicians.
- Identify -key referring personnel in hospital, nursing homes,
and managed care operations.
- Communicate written plan to Vice President of Program
Development and Community Relations Development Coordinator.
Monitor, evaluate and adjust the plan as needed.
- Complete call reports.
- Personally contact old and new referral sources.
- Develop plan for accounts management with input from staff
- Support and participate in promotional activities.
- Identify -existing relationships with competitive home care
organizations, hospitals, nursing homes and physicians.
- Develop, implement and evaluate quarterly and annual territory
plans, strategies and actions to achieve negotiated goals.
- Identify -case management, HMO, PPO, insurance companies and
other payer referral sources.
- Determine vulnerabilities of competitive relationships and set
- Join and participate in appropriate organizations and
- Document and report complaints and service related
issues.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent
combination of experience and training.MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Five (5) years' experience in healthcare sales and/or
marketing, or any equivalent combination of experience and training
which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. -
-ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. - -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Develop clinical knowledge base to support sales
- Communicate effectively through both spoken and written
communication with different disciplines in the healthcare
- Identify and develop new referral sources.
- Manage a territory, conduct sales calls and presentations, and
generate referrals by building long term business
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, and maximize
- Assess training needs with Community Relations Development
Coordinator. Develop a written plan to enhance knowledge and
- Implement, modify, and evaluate the written plan for
- Implement effective strategies and actions, including sales
calls, presentations, and use of collateral materials.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by
supervisor.Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption
required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your
family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United
in making a difference. We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!As a condition of employment at
PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer,
all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
veteran status.Job: AdministrativePrimary Location:
Georgia-CummingSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Jan
4, 2023, 11:11:15 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Roswell , Community Relations Representative II (Home Health), Healthcare , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!