Company: Northside Hospital Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and
continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of
our care to our patients and communities creates even more
opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and
beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside
today.Performs history and physical examinations and carries out
appropriate intervention/procedures as determined by the plan of
care. Coordinates care of assigned patients according to Northside
Hospital established Standards of Care.This position will be
supporting a breast surgeon
- 2-3 Years Experience in Surgery Support Required
- Breast Surgery Experience Strongly PreferredPRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Conducts a history and physical examination of all assigned
- Manages all patients according to Northside Hospital
established Standards of Care and protocols established by assigned
- May order treatments (including rehabilitation services),
laboratory studies and x-rays as indicated for patients in the
clinic or practice using established protocols. In addition, the
Nurse Practitioner will appropriately call in medications within
the scope of his/her licensure.
- Utilize medical staff resources as required.
- Provide patient with discharge instructions and will check for
understanding of instructions.
- Provide the patient with follow up care when needed through a
specialty physician referral or a follow up visit.Northside
Hospital is committed to the health and wellness of our community.
As such, we dedicate ourselves to being a center of excellence in
providing high-quality health care. We pledge compassionate
support, personal guidance and uncompromising standards to our
patients in their journeys toward health of body and mind. To
ensure innovative and unsurpassed care for our patients, we are
dedicated to maintaining our position as regional leaders in select
medical specialties. And to enhance the wellness of our community,
we commit ourselves to providing a diverse array of educational and
outreach programs.KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- Please refer to the Medical Staff Guidelines for certifications
and credentialing applicable to this position.KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND
ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION PREFERRED
- One (1) year experience.LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY
THE STATE OF GEORGIA
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the
State of Georgia.
- Current licensure as a Registered Advanced Practice in the
State of Georgia.8a-5pNoNoJob ID: 2022-22791 External Company Name:
Northside Hospital Inc. External Company URL: www.northside.com
Street: 1000 Medical Ctr Blvd Shift:: Day
Keywords: Northside Hospital Inc., Roswell , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!