Respiratory Therapist, RRT, NICU, PRN 7p-7:30a
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Emory Johns Creek is looking to hire Registered Respiratory
Therapist with both NICU and Adult experience.
- Provides respiratory care to patients in acute, chronic, and
- Accurately and completely documents respiratory care by
following the established charting procedure.
- Selects, assembles, and checks respiratory care equipment for
proper operation and cleanliness.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Equipment and Supplies: Selects, assembles, and checks
respiratory care equipment for proper function, operation, and
cleanliness; performs minor repairs to correct malfunctions.
- Professional Development: Works with manager to formulate plan
for professional development.
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to
maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and
- Reporting/Data Management: Accurately and completely documents
respiratory care by following the established charting procedure to
show the patient's progress or any changes in the patient's
- Safety, Security and Health: Practices universal and/or
specialized precautions in the daily cleaning and sterilization of
work surfaces, equipment, and instruments.
- Staff Resource: May conduct in-service educational programs
related to the provision of respiratory care
- Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National
Board for Respiratory Care.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Professional (RCP) by the state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the
American Heart Association required. ACLS and/or NRP may be
required in designated departments.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Medium): 20-50 lbs; 0-33% of the work day
(occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently);
01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 50 lbs max;
Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing &
walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing,
reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned
work area and work tasks.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting environment conditions may
vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks. Environmental
exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen
exposure Bio-hazardous waste Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors
Communicable diseases Electrical shock , Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold
Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient
care/handling injuries, Radiation , Shift work, Travel may be
required. Use of personal protective equipment, including
respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on
assigned work area and work tasks.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, mhb,
nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, registered
Keywords: Emory, Roswell , Respiratory Therapist, RRT, NICU, PRN 7p-7:30a, Healthcare , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!