RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Part Time / Registered Nurse Endoscopy Job
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as an EndoscopyRegistered Nurse today with Eastside Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they
need. At EastsideMedical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an
Endoscopy Registered Nurse for ourfacility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality,efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is asmeaningful as we do. We want you toapply now! Job Summary:
- Performs duties inaccordance with unit specific standards of
care and evidence by documentation,observation and
- Assessment completedupon admission.
- Nursing Plan of Care isdeveloped to meet individual patient
needs according to nursing standards of care/practice.
- Plan is updated with anychange in patient condition
- Formulates and takesnursing actions to implement plan of care:
records actions and patient responsein Meditech.
- Patient/Familyinvolvement is indicated on plan of care if
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute
caremedical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated
physicians and 400volunteers who are committed to providing the
community with a healthcaresystem of excellence. The hospital is
fully accredited by The JointCommission. Eastside MedicalCenter has
been a leader for 39 years in a wide range ofstate of the art
healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery,orthopedics,
womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology andbehavioral
health. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively
reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Registered Nurse
opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS American Heart Association required
- ACLS required within 60 days of hire
- CCRN or RCIS preferred within 2 years.
- Previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Roswell , RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Part Time / Registered Nurse Endoscopy Job, Healthcare , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!